Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Market

Ahhhhh.....it truly felt like spring this weekend. Blue sky, sunshine, cool breeze. I really, really needed it if I'm going to make it though the rest of the rainy season.

Anthony and the boys wanted to go mtn biking up the Gorge on Saturday so I decided to take Emma to Saturday Market (she is still too young to bike in the mountains ). It was a perfect day to go to the market!! We took the Max from the vanport station. It was only Emma's second ride and she seemed to really like it (I really wish it went all the way into Vancouver!!). Once there we had a yummy lunch (falafel sandwiches) and then wandered around. Emma bought a few friendship bracelets for her two best friends, we bought a organic catnip toy for Chai, and of course an elephant ear..lol. It was fun to look at all the interesting things for sale.
Here are a few pictures from our day (unfortunately I didn't check my battery so it died after a few pictures).
Waiting for lunch
Watching the street musicans

They were actually really good!
On the Max
Chai enjoying her toy.














1 comment:

Cynthia said...

How nice to have a mommy daughter day!! Looks like you guys had fun!